Here at Merchantville Medical Wellness Center (MMWC), we take pride in providing our patients with the utmost care. We understand there may be apprehension and uncertainty during these times, but we assure you that the health and safety of our patients and staff is top priority. MMWC is following guidance from the CDC, state, and city officials to ensure you feel safe and comfortable when coming into our office.
The following are our current office protocols in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Patients will be required to fill out a COVID questionnaire.
- Temperatures will be taken and if a patient has a temp of over 100.4, they will be rescheduled.
- Patients will be required to wear face masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk and in each treatment room.
- Staff are required to wear face masks and appropriate PPE to ensure the safety of our patients. Staff will also be hand washing between each patient.
- Staff will be screened for temperatures and symptoms every day prior to seeing patients.
- We will disinfect each patient room before and after every patient visit. Frequently touched areas and equipment are wiped down repeatedly throughout the day.
- The waiting room will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at check-in and exam rooms, and hand washing may be done in our exam rooms and bathroom facilities.
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by CDC, OSHA and local government officials.